Are you having trouble completing the Dv lottery application? To start, continue reading to understand everything you need to know.
The DV Lottery is a US visa lottery program that allows people from countries with low migration rates to the United States to live and work in America.
The DV Lottery was created in order to give people from countries with low migration rates the chance to apply for a Green Card and live in the United States.
If you were born in the United States, Canada or Mexico, your country of origin will automatically be given a green card number.
If you were born outside of the countries listed above, you may apply for a green card by filling out an application at www.dvlottery.us/apply.
There is no limit on the number of green cards that can be issued to applicants from any country who have already been living legally in one of the other countries listed above for at least five years at the time of application. Foreigners may also be eligible to receive a green card through employment.
DV Lottery Application Requirements
This section will provide you with all the information that you need to know before applying for the DV lottery.
The first step of the DV Lottery application is to fill out the online form. You will need to provide basic information about yourself, such as your name, address, and contact information.
You will also be required to submit your social security number and upload a photo of yourself.
The next step is to send in your application package. This includes:
- Your form I-485, photos of you and your spouse (if applicable).
- Birth certificates. Marriage certificate (if applicable).
- Passport-sized photos of both yourself and your spouse (if applicable).
- Photos of all children under 21 who are living in the United States (if any).
- Police certificates from each country where you lived for six months or more after reaching 16 years old (if any).
- Medical examination reports from each country where you lived for six months or more after age 16.
- In order to be eligible for the DV lottery, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school education or its equivalent.
- Have enough money to support yourself without needing public assistance.
- Not have a serious criminal record or have such a record and received a pardon.
- Have good moral character and be well-disposed toward the United States.
The odds of winning the DV lottery are not high. In fact, they are less than 1%. This means that there is a 99% chance that you will not win the DV lottery.
There is no way to know for sure what your chances are of winning the DV lottery. The only thing you can do is enter as many times as possible and hope for the best!