Hanmak Technologies Ltd is a software company that develops and supports enterprise business solutions. They are currently seeking a suitable candidate to fill the position of Product Manager.
As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for the success of software products or features from conception, development, marketing, and support to their end-of-life.
The company has an established track record of providing excellent solutions that solve real problems faced by businesses in Healthcare, Hospitality, and Retail Business.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading cross-functional teams.
- Overseeing and managing the software development lifecycle.
- Translating business goals into specific software requirements.
- Prioritizing software features based on market need analyses and company strategies.
- Managing software project scope, and prioritising feature requests from the customer success team.
- The Product Manager will also crystallize the product vision and work closely with software engineers to define its specifications, ensure that the software solution successfully meets business goals and users’ needs, and make tradeoffs between features, schedule, and costs based on their relationship to business goals, company policies, software architecture constraints, and software development team capabilities.
- Other responsibilities include setting product vision and roadmap and identifying which customer pain point to target, articulating the business value of company solutions, technical and user documentation of software products, rolling out products with the rest of the teams, advocacy for the end-user and shaping customer experience with the company’s products.
Requirements and Skills
For you to be an ideal candidate for this job position, you must:
- Have proven work experience in software product management and a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful software product throughout its lifecycle.
- Have a solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Be willing to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Be skilled at leading and effectively working with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
Location and Application
The Product Manager position is located in Jem Park Estate, House No. 21, Near Signature Mall, Next to Valley View Estate, Mlolongo, Mombasa Road (Machakos County).
If you are a dynamic person and energetic leader who is passionate about technology, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Software Product Manager.’
The application deadline is 30th April 2023.
Unlock a world of exciting Career Opportunities! Don’t miss out on our Newsletter. Sign up Today and Stay Ahead of the Game.