IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France 2023-24 provides a golden opportunity for outstanding students to study abroad for free. The scholarship enables international students to join the Université Paris-Saclay, a leading French university.
The scholarship aims to identify promising students who aspire to continue their research and projects up to the doctoral level.
This scholarship program also aims to waive the financial burden of bright international students and to provide them with easy access to the best education system.
Table of Contents
World-Leading and Top-Class Universities
Paris-Saclay University is among the world-leading and top-class universities. It provides excellent facilities, prominent component institutions, and several associated universities.
The institutions associated with the Paris-Saclay University are:
- Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay).
- Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS).
- Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE).
- Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay).
- Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
This scholarship program runs for 1 to 12 years, and students from all these university-related institutions can benefit.
Areas of Study
The IDEX international scholarships in France 2023 in Paris Saclay University are available for all the master’s degree programs that the university offers for international students.
Apart from getting a chance to study in France for free, the IDEX France scholarship recipients become a part of the alumni community, which helps them to grow and excel in their careers and life.
The students who receive the Paris-Saclay University Scholarship in France are paid 10,000€ per year under this scholarship grant. They will also be awarded a travel grant of a maximum of 10,00€, which will include visa costs.
The amount of travel allowance varies according to the candidate’s country of origin. All the scholarship and travel grants will be provided to the candidates on their arrival in France.
To be eligible for the IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France, students must:
- Be an international student and have admission to Paris-Sacaly University and its related institutions.
- Be new in France and must not be more than 30 years of age at the time of admission.
- Have been living on French soil for less than one year, if already residing in France for any internship or training course, and must not be enrolled already for a course leading to certification.
- Not have a study gap of 3 years.
- Not have ever been enrolled in French higher education institutions, but foreign students who have been enrolled in French higher education institutions abroad can apply.
- Not be already receiving any other scholarship or grant.
To apply for an IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France, candidates must:
- Secure admission to the Paris-Saclay University for the Master’s program.
- Not apply separately for the scholarship, as the admission jury will refer the candidates for scholarships.
- Accept the offer within seven days of receiving an email for their consent; no reply to the email will be considered a rejection of the scholarship by the candidate.
- Provide two mandatory referees and ensure that the reference forms are submitted before the closing date.
- Keep track of their own application, as candidates will not be informed about the incomplete application.
The application deadline for the IDEX Master’s Scholarship in France is May 10, 2023.