The UNICEF Internship Program offers an exceptional opportunity for students and recent graduates worldwide to gain high-level practical experience from a world-class organization.
Table of Contents
The United Nations internship programme is designed to enable interns to contribute to the mission of the organization while providing a platform for personal and professional development.
The mission of UNICEF is not just about bringing change to children and young people globally but also focuses on the behavioural development of interns.
UNICEF-paid internships are considered among the best-paid internships, as they offer opportunities for interns to work in accordance with the core values of the organization, including care, respect, integrity, trust, and accountability.
The organization currently operates in 190 countries and territories, which allows interns to diversify their practical knowledge and accept the challenges of the outside and real world.
UNICEF is a widely recognized top social welfare organization globally, contributing to children’s health, immunization, disease prevention, mothers’ health, education, improving sanitization, providing emergency relief, and many more.
The internship opportunity at UNICEF is available for fresh graduates and students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, or PhD programs.
Interns at UNICEF gain highly rewarding and never-ending work experience from the organization. The top-paid UNICEF internship offers attractive compensation and benefits, allowing interns to take advantage of personal and professional development opportunities.
Although the UNICEF international program does not guarantee any permanent employment at the organization, being an intern at UNICEF is considered a feather in one’s cap and is highly encouraged in the practical world.
UNICEF Internship Program 2023
Host Countries: Multiple Countries (Varies according to the availability of the opportunities)
Host Organization: UNICEF
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- PhD program enrolled students
- Recent Graduates
UN Internship Duration
6 to 26 weeks
Benefits of the UNICEF Internship 2023
- The internship stipend will be paid by UNICEF or the host institution.
- A lump-sum one-time payment for other expenses will be provided that will depend on the funding for the project (e.g. visa cost, travel).
- The interns will get world-class exposure to the working techniques of UNICEF.
Eligibility Criteria of UNICEF Internship 2023
- The applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD program.
- In case, the applicant is graduated, the graduate degree must not be more than two years old.
- The applicant must be proficient in any one of UNICEF’s working languages 1.e. English, French, or Spanish.
- The applicants must also be fluent in the working language of the office to which they are planning to apply.
- The applicant must have an excellent academic record.
- The applicant must be above 18 years of age or at least 18 years of age.
- The applicant must not have any immediate relative as a UNICEF employee or in a reporting line of authority.
- If the applicant has any relevant work experience, they will be given extra consideration.
How to Apply for the UNICEF Internship 2022?
- The candidates have to apply online.
- In order to apply, first of all, the candidates have to search for the position by going to the jobs page and searching for relevant opportunities.
- The candidate must create an application that could depict the skills, strengths, and suitability of the candidate for the position.
- Provide all the information correctly especially your contact detail so that you can be contacted by the organization. (if needed)
Documents Required for United Nations Internship Program 2023
- Online Recruitment Profile
- Personal Statement/Cover letter.
The positions come from time to time throughout the year.
Subscribe to our Newsletter for all the Latest News and Opportunities.