Ilara Health is looking for an organized and detail-oriented Data Entry Clerk to join their team. You will be responsible for accurately entering patient medical records into their approved electronic medical record (EMR) system as a Data Entry Clerk.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a data entry clerk, you will be responsible for the following:
- Transcribing existing paper patient medical records into the Ilara Health EMR.
- Conducting on-the-job training for other staff and mentorship in the facility.
- Identifying gaps and suggesting ways of improving the record-keeping of medical records and clinic operations.
- Assisting users in troubleshooting EMR usage.
- Ensuring non-disclosure, confidentiality, security, and exchange of health records and information.
For you to qualify as a candidate you MUST meet the following requirements:
- Have clinical background, in training or graduated.
- Be familiar with MS Office applications, particularly word processing.
- Have the ability to type a minimum of 20 WPM (words per minute) on a computer.
- Be highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Have the ability to perform repetitive tasks accurately.
- Be able to maintain the confidentiality of information.
The ideal candidate for this position must be well-versed in computer systems and have excellent typing skills. They will also be expected to work quickly and efficiently while keeping the information they are working on confidential.
The Data Entry Clerk will report to the designated team lead and will be expected to keep the information they are working on confidential.
If you’re a detail-oriented person with great organizational abilities and a desire to deal with medical information, this could be the job for you! Apply now to work as a Data Entry Clerk for Ilara Health.