If you have completed your secondary education and want to pursue undergraduate degree programs at one of your preferred study locations, consider applying for the Undergraduate International Merit Scholarship in the United States.
The University of Dayton is offering this scholarship to international students in order to contribute to the growth of undergraduate degrees among talented and promising students.
Benefits of the Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
Students who receive the Undergraduate International Merit Scholarship at the University of Dayton can benefit from the following:
- No registration fee.
- Textbook scholarships worth $4,000 over four years.
- Merit scholarship worth $30,000 over the duration of their study program.
Fields of Study
The University of Dayton offers a wide range of undergraduate programs in the following fields of study:
- Arts and Sciences.
- Business Administration.
- Education and Health Sciences.
To qualify for the Undergraduate International Merit Scholarship at the University of Dayton, students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have achieved excellent academic records.
- Must enrol in a bachelor’s degree program.
- Must provide all the supporting documents for admission registration.
Students must submit the following documents along with their application to be considered for the scholarship:
- Application Form.
- Personal Statement (essay of 250 words).
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Proof of Language Proficiency.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Financial Proof (bank statement)
How to Apply for the International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
International students interested in applying for the Undergraduate International Merit Scholarship at the University of Dayton should follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the University of Dayton.
- Select “international undergraduate admission”
- Sign up for an account.
- Fill out all the required fields in the new application.
- Upload all required documents.
- Submit the application after complete review.
Note: Supporting documents must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the Undergraduate International Merit Scholarship at the University of Dayton is:
- Fall term (August – December) — May 1, 2023.
- Spring term (January – April) — November 1, 2023.
The Undergraduate International Merit Scholarship at the University of Dayton is a great opportunity to fulfil your academic dreams. Take advantage of this chance and apply before the deadline.
Check out the latest scholarships here and you are welcome to join our super Exclusive KaziNiKazi Telegram group for all the latest and breaking news in entertainment. We would also like to hear from you, WhatsApp us at +254 774260201.